Dear Theatre,
Hey. We need to talk. I know we have been together for a real long time. Has it only been 10 years?? It seems like so much longer with all the stories and good times we have had! Like remember that time I threw up on stage? Man...that story is still going around. Or all those fire evacuations and random rehearsals. OoOo! And the door frame where we put pieces of tape for how tall the student actors are! Boy...enough good memories to wipe out the bad!
But....I've been doing some thinking. We have both been going through some tough times lately. Some serious changes are happening, ya know? I just...well...I think it might be time for me to start seeing other careers.
Don't look at me like that! We've been through a lot together and we both knew it wouldn't last forever! I still care about you like you wouldn't believe! You were my first serious career and I wouldn't change that for the world, but it is time for both of us to move on. A clean break is way better than slogging through a messy split.
Before you say another word, of course we will still be friends! I'll be coming to booth parties and if you don't invite me to the Cabaret, we will have some issues. I'll be around and I really hope to hear from you as well. We can make it through this just fine.
There, there....we will keep in touch. I'm glad we had this little chat. Take care of yourself, and I'll be seeing you.
Love,
The BS Chef
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*sniff* No more meeting kid celebrities for me. *sniff* BUT I am SO very happy you are doing something new to make yourself happy!!! Lovin' the blog!
ReplyDeleteYou're a lot funnier than my blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm still new. It will eventually wear off...
ReplyDelete